According to our motto "The customer is king" we want to be there for you in these difficult times.
In order to shed some light on how you can feel in good hands with us even in Corona times,
we have adapted our hygiene and safety concept for you.
With your support we make your stay a relaxing experience.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Keep sufficient distance from other people (min.1.5m)
- Wear your face mask if you cannot keep your distance
- Be careful not to touch your face
- Cough or sneeze in a handkerchief, or the crook of your arm
- Use the walking paths marked in the hotel
- Disinfection dispensers are available in our lobby
- Please check in with only one person if possible so that the minimum distance can be maintained for everyone.
- We kindly ask you to wait in the entrance area - in a safe distance - if our reception is busy with another guest.
- We pay special attention to cleaning critical points (door handles, light switches, television programs ..)
- Since we have removed our brochures, you can easily find all information on our website. Alternatively, our employees will be happy to help you.
- If you don't want room cleaning, just hang the appropriate sign on the door in the evening.
- Only towels that are on the floor will be exchanged by us.
- Please pay the bill when you check in so that queues can be avoided at check out.
- If possible, please check out with only one person so that we can guarantee the minimum distance for everyone.
- We disinfect our room keys immediately upon delivery for you and the guest after you.
- A disinfection dispenser is available for use directly at the entrance.
- Please wear your face mask when entering the restaurant. As soon as we have accompanied you to the table, you can take it off again.
- We have made sure there is sufficient space between the tables, please note the signs for this.
- We prepare our breakfast for you à la carte. You can get all the information you need when you check in.